Latex gloves are one of the disposable gloves. They are different from ordinary gloves and are processed from natural latex and other fine additives. Latex gloves offer good tactile sensations, suppleness and impermeability. Being thin, supple and close fitting, they do not interfere with dexterity even for fiddly tasks, yet they also have good mechanical resistance. They can be used in medical and dental, child care and senior care, food service and food processing, janitorial and sanitation, automotive and manufacturing industries, which are essential hand protection products. The products are specially surface treated and comfortable to wear. You could find them everywhere in our daily life.
Latex gloves are also suitable for FRP industry, aircraft assembly; aerospace industry; environmental cleaning. Latex gloves have abrasion resistance, puncture resistance.Latex gloves feature a unique fingertip texture design that greatly enhances grip and prevents slippage; patented palm prints, uniform penetration and enhanced protection; unique hand design, cotton lining for added comfort.
For the storage, It should be stored in a dry and sealed warehouse (with an indoor temperature of 30 degrees or less and a relative humidity of 80% or less).
1. The glove does not distinguish between right and left hands. Please choose the the right size that suit your hands.
2. When wearing gloves, do not wear rings or other accessories, pay attention to trim nails.
3. The glove is limited to one-time use; the products after use should be treated according to medical waste to prevent environmental pollution.
4. It is strictly forbidden to contact oil, acid, alkali, copper, manganese and other metals and chemical drugs harmful to rubber.
5. Direct sunlight, such as sunlight or ultraviolet rays, is strictly prohibited;
6. People with latex allergies should not wear latex gloves.
7.Latex gloves are divided into Powdered and Powder free type,you should choose the right type decided on the usage.
Next page >>
Please let us know if we can be of service
Looking forward to receiving your information.